Thursday, March 31, 2005

Extreme Skills

Well, I believe I am going insane with so many frees! Ahh! I think our class retreat is next week. I need to turn my slip in. I hate class reteats! If I could pick who was in my class I would enjoy every retreat,but I can't. Last year, my class wouldnt shut up long enough for the University kids to get a word in. And then if anyone is really getting into the activitie, they get made fun of back at school. I dont understand why people think they have bragging rights if they dont go to a school mass. Just yesterday, people were leaving and were like, "Im not going to mass," and if anyone asked why they just didnt have a good answer. I hate teenagers! Grrrrrr! I hate the mood swings, the arrogant answers and mostly the attitudes. Grr!

2 comments:

father michael said...

They don't understand what happens at mass. If we could see what really happens we would be in awe.

Silverstride said...

You are correct sir.