Friday, March 04, 2005

What's the Buzz? Tell me what's happening?

Ive read a few blogs recently and alot of them have some posts or all posts about politics. Well, as you can tell, I don't like to talk about politics.I'm sorry to the people who like to argue about this stuff but ive got to say this... some people talk about it or what I really hate is when people argue about it, me, well, I couldn't care less, unless it has something to do with my religious beliefs. People argue about being conservative, liberal, dem or repub, well, to tell you the truth it really doesnt matter and in the end the love you take it equal..just kidding, and in the end I cant wait till the whole world and especially America realizes its all been in vain. Well, not the issues such as being prolife but the stuff about making fun of one party or anything like that.
"What's the buzz? Tell me what's happening?
Hang on Lord! Were gonna fight for you!"

"Hey taxi
Take me straight to the heart of it
The nucleus of politics where somebody started it
Cause they taxed me
With a scalpel piece by piece
They cut me deep and bled me dry until there was nothing left to bleed

And this is how I choose to live
As if I’m jumping off a cliff
Knowing that you’ll save me
Knowing that you’ll save me
And after all the stupid things I did
There’s nothing left there to forgive
Because you already forgave me
Yeah you already forgave me

Just keep driving
Leave this defeat miles behind me
So far back I’d have to rack my mind just to remind me
I keep trying
To pick myself back up and then move on
And think about the life I’ll have when this fragile one is gone

Never forget
There’s life after death and taxes
And forgiveness comes
Then all of the rest is what passes away
Death and decay can’t touch us now

Every breath that I inhale is followed by exhaling
Sure as the one who never fails, I know will never fail me" - Relient K (MMHMM)

No comments: