Monday, May 02, 2005

That Old Black Magic

Hey ya'll! We performed pretty well on Saturday. It wasnt perfect, but we'll keep practicing. About the whole "love" thing that my brother talked about in his blog, I agree. The most important thing isnt to just fall in love with anyone you see. Those kind of relationships dont last long but friendships can last forever! Im not saying that you cant "like" someone, I just saying, the best gift to give someone is respect.

We're goin' hoppin' (Hop)
We're goin' hoppin' today
Where things are poppin' (Pop)
The Philadelphia way
We're gonna drop in (Drop)
On all the music they play
On the Bandstand (Bandstand)

We're goin' swingin' (Swing)
We're gonna swingin' the crowd
And we'll be clingin' (Cling)
And floatin' high as a cloud
The phones are ringin' (Ring)
My mom and dad are so proud
I'm on Bandstand (Bandstand)
And I'll jump, and hey, I may even show 'em my handstand
Because I'm on, because I'm on the American Bandstand
When we dance real slow I'll show all the guys in the grandstand
What a swinger I am, I am on American Bandstand

No comments: