Saturday, June 18, 2005

I go to Rio!

So, I have come to the conclusion that Chris is no longer allowed to stand behind me in any parade/drill/marching...thing. I have decided that he makes me too nervous about shifting in the line("If anyone shifts, I will kill them!") causing me to think about shifting too much which in turn causes me to shift! Im not exactly sure what happened, all I know is that I was thinking about not shifting, and ended up doing just that! Oh, and Chris, you can just try and kill me, I doubt you will be able to do so! Im really not mad at Chris, Im actually mad at myself, but the whole experience did humble me. Well, I got a letter today! It was an invitation from the famous poets soceity, inviting me to the famous poets convention in Reno, not Rio as my title suggests. At this convetion, I would be awarded the famous poet of the year award and a 2005 Famous Poet medallion. lol! This is funny but the funniest part is that it said something about appearing on their tv show and being in some parade. You can tell it's all a scam by the way you have to pay for every little thing you do. lol! Well, Im off! Till then, till then, I am, as I ever was , and ever shall be-yours, yours, yours, yours, yours! Your obidient, 2005 Poet of the Year

1 comment:

Katie said...

your pen name could be Shifty...whoo, sounds all shadey to me

Poet of the Year, wow, you must be proud....you should do it just so you can be in a parade without playing for it^^
Kidding, Dean Martin was inda fun for a parade