Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Ive been hit!

Yes, I was shot the other day. The story begins at Damons, a steak place. Whenever my crew worked at the dorm across from it, we could smell the food and decided that we would go there and get steak, b/c you have to get steak at Damons. Well, it turned out only two of us actually held up our end of the deal by ordering it. So, Im not exactly sure what happened, it was all so sudden. All I remember is trying to cut this steak while being distracted by jess messing with the tv dial thing at the table, thats when it happened. My clone's account was that she was eating, heard a "bang" looked up and saw me covered in what looked to be blood(it was dark in there) and thinking,"oh my gosh! manda's been shot!" Actually, it wasnt blood, it was A1, but it looked like blood that was all over my face, in my hair, and all over my shirt. I guess you had to be there. Someone must be out to get me though cuz I had another near death experience today at work but I wont get into that. If you really want to know just ask. Its hard to explain. Oh and Chris, youd better update your blog again but you better make it a good post this time! Im joking, Im sure youre busy. Cya guys! Till then...

1 comment:

Katie said...

that is hilarious....I cant believe you guys went to Damon's! Oh, and that you almost died of A1 and whatnot....ever wonder why there isnt an A2 sauce?
Say hello to our coworkers for me! Just not that Amanda chick.