Saturday, June 25, 2005

Waste Basket

"How much time do we have?"

*students look up at the clock*

"The answer my friends is not on the clock. Not alot , my friends that is the answer, not alot. Every minute is precious. Every second is precious. Especially for all of you. And if the principal comes in here looking for a high back antique leather chair....I was never here."

***********************************NEW SCENE***********************************************
"Hear me my chiefs my heart is weak and sick. Though flesh may turn to dust my soul will stand strong and will soar higher than ever before. Like a distant echo of a beating drum breathing life like the wind, as a part of all living things now and forever.
*******************************************************************************************
I really like these quotes. Theyre from an ABC TV movie called, "School of Life."
Cya and till then.........

No comments: