Saturday, August 20, 2005

That was the moment

Have you ever found yourself watching a show on tv and you keep thinking, " this is so stupid! this person really makes me mad!" but you continue to watch? Well that happened today. I was flipping through and I stopped on MTVs show called Super Sweet 16. Oh my gosh! The girl on there was one of the worst representatives of teens in America! No wonder everyone hates us! She was soooooo bratty! I kept yelling at the tv about how she needed to be slapped! Her Mom acted like this was how she should behave even thoughthey would fight about everything and the little brat would always win but yelling at the mother. The Mom spent soo much money on this girls party and she also bought her a brand new car! As I was watching, I kept thinking, "I should change the channel! They put these people on here so you can't help but watch!" And I couldnt help it! I had to see how expensive this party looked and how she kept throwing little fits because everything wasnt the way she wanted it! Ahhhhh! What is wrong with the world today!? I need a song!

"Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alien nation.
Everything isn't meant to be okay.
Television dreams of tomorrow.
We're not the ones who're meant to follow.
Convincing them to walk you."

1 comment:

Chris said...

I know what you mean. I just can't stand that P. Allen Smith... >=|