Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Step by Step

I was reading through the Bible during studyhall and I found this:

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us." Romans 8:18

I liked this verse because it goes alo0ng with everything thats going on right now. We just had a natural disaster in our country and now the economy is all messed up, well more messed up. I know alot of people are worried about our country and I know alot of people are saying, "how could God allow this to happen?" That was the same question people asked after 9/11. The answer is that God never left us and will never leave us, no matter how many stupid things we do!

2 comments:

Regina said...

captain mandy,
it's first mate reg.
we need to go take the bloody scream through the car wash...but i don't know if it will fit! oh well we should just go take it for a spin! yes! byebye! lol

Silverstride said...

Sure, we can do that. Maybe on Monday being that it's a good holiday fot it! (Yes ,I'm trying to talk like that!) Well, I wish you First mate Reg, fair winds and a following sea.