Friday, October 21, 2005

Heloise is my hero!

So, I love road trips! They always seem to put me in a better mood. Usually I talk to people or stare out the window, but my favorite thing to do is listen to my cds and just kinda zone out. If anyone has seen my listening while staring out the window or singing along, they know that I'm in my own little world. I use that time to think about drills or music but most of the time I think about life in general. Now I know some of you will say, "what's to think about? it's 42!" (If you don't get it just ask) The best way to zone out on a road trip is listening to music while facing the back of the bus. I like to stare out the little window on the emergency exit door. And for more tips on this please contact my dog Scout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you SO took my name!! (silverstride)

Silverstride said...

I am Silverstride Queen of the Numberts and who do you think you are to yell at me?!