Wednesday, October 12, 2005

One short day...

It's kinda funny when you think about movies and musicals today. When we went to see the Wizard of Oz, we just knew that the witch was bad. She was a bad witch and thats about all of that. I know there are books but when they made the musical, "wicked" its a little different. Actually its very different. What Im trying to say is, it used to be, "the bad guy is...just bad," we never went into why or what emotional problems the bad guy had or what kind of situation did this person have as a child that caused them to turn out this way. I don't know, I was just thinking about it....hmm. Forget it, I'm just bored.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Actually, it's the same concept with Star Wars Episode III. You get to see WHY Darth Vader was so bad, and its not just becfause "he's the bad guy." IT's the same understanding u get with Wicket and Alphaba (sp?)


Good musical, though..

And yes I did understand what you said lol

Chris said...

wickeD***

lol sry... not Wicket as in Warwick Davis

Silverstride said...

You know, I was going to use that as a second example but I knew you would do that yourself. Ive been hanging out with you way too much!lol!

Silverstride said...

I think its Elphaba or something with an e.