Monday, March 13, 2006

Let's make it 140 posts for now!

Ive been looking through the emails I have saved and I found some funny quotes collected by Katie. They are pretty much from band people on the bus or at some band function. All from the band blast....

"Its gonna take me time to get over it...ok, I'm good"

"In 'That's Amore,' don't they mention something about gay tarantulas?"

"Duh, bees pollinate with their feet, didn't they teach you that in church?"

"So I'm matching the color of my font with my cookie...I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!"

"What would you do if I just punched your head into the wall right now?"


"I CAN'T CLAP BY MYSELF!"

"Darn ducks, all they do is crap all over our beaches"

"I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box, I mean the brightest, no sharpest. Ya know, whatever! I'm not even in the box!!"

"*insane laughter* Guess what? Vijay used to call this song 'Tear the roof off the sucker'!*more laughter*"

"Why is the band a swirling vortex of doom?"

"Never play hide-n-go seek with a chicken in a corn field"

""*sings*'Thy name is liberty--'Hey! That's my name too!"

"Oh my gosh! In my dream last night there was flying candy and now its really happening!"
(at a parade)

"Oh good, she's not wearing her fork!"

"You know what would be really cool? If you only had one arm...then it'd be, like, really strong"

No comments: