Friday, April 21, 2006

Update

Since someone...Chris....told me to update, even though that someone...Chris....never updates himself...I decided to update. I know a lot of people hate lyrics in blogs but I like them! Its my blog! Deal!

WIZARD
I never asked for this
Or planned it in advance
I was merely blown here
By the winds of chance
I never saw myself
As a Solomon or Socrates
I knew who I was:
One of your dime a dozen
Mediocrities
Then suddenly I'm here
Respected - worshipped, even
Just because the folks in Oz
Needed someone to believe in
Does it surprise youI got hooked, and all too soon?What can I say?I got carried away
And not just by balloon:
Wonderful
They called me
"Wonderful"So I said "Wonderful" - if you insist
I will be "Wonderful"
And they said "Wonderful"
Believe me, it's hard to resist
'Cause it feels wonderful
They think I'm wonderful
Hey, look who's wonderful -This corn-fed hick
Who said: "It might be keen
To build a town of green
And a wonderful road of yellow brick!"

No comments: