Friday, May 12, 2006

Mitch Blue's post

Friday! Friday! Friday! Yeah! So, tonight is the concert and Im so excited for it. I still need to get stuff ready and I think the reed is going to snap the next time I play it but thats ok. Someone should really comment on here cuz I feel lonely!

"Swanee how I love ya,
how I love ya
My dear old Swanee
I'd give the world to be
Among the folks in D-I-X-I even know my
Mammy's waitin' for me prayin' for me
Down by the Swanee
The folks up North will see me no more
When I go to the Swanee shore."
Gershwin is the shiznit! (not as a bad word!) raz ma taz

3 comments:

Chris said...

UPDATE!!!! WOMAN! THOU HATHST GRADUATEDETHED!!!! UPDATE!!! ETH!!!! IDST!!

Chris said...

I HAVENT SE3EN U IN FOREVERRRR

at least it seems like...

i miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ahhaha sounds funny

Silverstride said...

blah to you