Monday, June 19, 2006

The prodigal son has returned!

Ok hes not my son but he is one of my best friends and as I said before, he has returned! Yay! Chris is home! Hey Chris! Whats the buzz tell me whats a' happenin'? Katie is standing right next to me doin whatever.I wonder if she will read my blog today. I hope so cuz I have her in here a whole lot and I think I should get some kind of an award for puting up with her all day! Oh she looked at the screen! Thats cheating Katie! I should get the "Eww its Katie award." you know whatIm saying...you know what shes saying! Chris call and leave a voicemail or something! We should go to wal mart or something awesome like that! NOw Katies typing really fast, she might be writing aboutme in the comments or whatever! Dont believe it!

5 comments:

Katie said...

*sings falsetto* LOSER!

Silverstride said...

katie comes to save the day!

Katie said...

but sadly is at a loss against the dehumidifier

Silverstride said...

that is sad

Chris said...

I HAVE RETURNNNNNNNEEEDDD!!!

/charlie