Friday, August 04, 2006

What up yo? I havent really had anything to write about in a long time....or maybe Ive never had anything to write about and this is all just blah blah blah. I remember this one time a met this person that was mad that I found out that she really wasnt a person at all but pure being of the spring. When I asked her why she traveled through these parts so often she told me that I really shouldnt be so concerned about the season's business. My reply to her was that I was concerned as well I should be because I was born in that season and we should all take care of our own months and seasons. At that she melted into a pond and I couldnt speak to her anymore. Some fish grew up in that pond and I named them the reff family.

whoa...that was all off the top of my head! I just kept typing without looking at the screen and that is the product....I am strange!

1 comment:

Katie said...

wow



you think you know a person