Monday, September 18, 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uBJShsjLyg&NR
The Slappy Rap
I'm a pirate - a pirate I be and just like Johnny Depp it is a pirate's life for me.I sail upon the oceans and I take the seven seasand I scoff at false authority and bring it to its knees!
Yo Yo Yo HOOOOOOooooooo!Yo Yo Yo HO!
Aye-aye!
Yo Yo Yo HOOOOOOooooooo!Yo Yo Yo HO!
I kick it with my crew yeah we kick it at our leisurewe're lookin' for adventure but we really want some treasureand if we swash our buckle - yeah we're doin' that for pleasureAye, we'll talk alot like Shakespeare and his play Measure for Measure
Yo Yo Yo HOOOOOoooooo!Yo Yo Yo HO!
Off the mizzenmast!
Yo Yo Yo HOOOOOoooooo!Yo Yo Yo HO!
Some people think we're nasty and we're horrible and horridfightin' battles on the beaches and we always leave the shore redwith the blood nameless rabble and we're taken what they store-edwhile we pummel the resistors with our savage fists and forehead!
Yo Yo Yo HOOOOoooo!Yo Yo Yo HO!
With me Blunderbuss
Yo Yo Yo HOOOOoooo!Yo Yo Yo HO!
Shake your booty!
Yo Yo Yo HOOOOoooo!Yo Yo Yo HO!
Avast!
Yo Yo Yo HOOOOoooo!Yo Yo Yo HO

No comments: