Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Now I get it!

I thought that this would be a funny post
..................................................................................................................


Now I understand the reason that Pluto is no longer called a planet! People are trying to convince us that it was demoted from planet status to "dwarf planet" status because it is "much smaller than them (other planets), only about 1,600 miles in diameter, smaller than the Moon, but its elongated orbit is tilted with respect to the other planets and it goes inside the orbit of Neptune part of its 248-year journey around the Sun..." but they re just trying to hide the truth!

Almost everyone was taught the little thing help us remember all of the planets..you know it!

My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas

I knew you knew it! Anyway now it would be more like this...

My very educated mother just served us nothing

Now do you understand whose idea it was to bump Pluto down? Who has educated that "mother" we all learned to love?The FDA! The Food and Drug Administration! They dont want us to have the pizza! They are using the planets to help the country lose weight! I contacted the FDA and they refused to answer my questions! Now you all know! All I have to say is...I want my pizza!lol!

2 comments:

father michael said...

Haha!

Katie said...

i want pizza now too

*sniff* Pluto was always my favorite planet