Wednesday, November 01, 2006

great song!!!

http://www.spiritandsong.com/jukebox/songs/66134

Riding down the streets of envy, looking for some recognition /
That would make me really happy /
If they desired my position
Prom-time princess, beauty queen; see all the admiring faces /
Chasing after blind ambition, they don't see the King of Heaven's graces
Chorus: Cause what I want is you; what I need is truth /
Will someone tell me that for a change? /
Nothing ever holds in a world lukewarm /
so come and fill the empty space inside of me
Wish upon a falling star /
and dream of your perfection /
It fades away held up against your failures /
and dying self-opinion /
Chorus:
Beauty's on the late night TV /
showing off the next big thing /
Turn it off -I'm lost /
I forgot who I was /
Jesus, won't you tell me I'm worth something?
Chorus: Repeat twice

No comments: