Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Movie of my life...

So, here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, or just put a bunch of cds in the player without looking and choose random songs.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every scene in your movie, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool
7. Add a new question at the bottom.

This is what I got...

Opening Credits: “The Blues” – Switchfoot
(I guess this would be a cool song for the opening credits...it makes you think about things..hmm.

Waking Up: “The Passenger” – Iggy Pop
(This could work out I guess…it’s a good song to wake up to when it’s still dark outside.)

First Day At School: Anchors Away – Five Iron Frenzy
(Hmm…I guess…no, I don’t know how this could work out)

Falling In Love: “Where is the Love?” – Black Eyed Peas
(Hmm..well, it does say the word love in it.)

Breaking Up: “Renegade” – Styx
(Again...I don’t know.)

Senior Prom: “All I ask of You” –The Phantom of the Opera
(Awww…I love this song. Wait a sec! I went to prom with Chris! Eww! Now I hate it! Lol!)

Life’s Going Okay: “I’m not that Girl” – Wicked
(I guess life isn’t going ok…)

Mental Breakdown: Kamikaze – Five Iron Frenzy
(Oh man! I’ll have to remember not to have one of those!)

Driving: “King of New York” – Newsies
(I guess if you were driving through New York or something.)

Getting Back Together: “In Love With The Eighties” – Relient K
(Hmmm….getting back together with the eighties...the movie of my life is really pathetic!)
Wedding Scene: “When there was me and you” – High School Musical
(I think I’m going to cry! Lol!)
Final Battle: “Pharaoh Story” – Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
(What!?)

Death Scene: “Sugar We're Going Down” – Fallout Boy
(Ummm….uh huh.)

Funeral Song: “Litany of the Saints” – Matt Maher
(I guess this one makes sense.)

End Credits: “Otherside” – Red Hot Chili Peppers
What to you think of the person you got this questionaire from?: "So Long-Farewell-Goodbye” – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
(I saw this on The Cow’s blog so I guess I’m saying goodbye to someone I’ve never actually met in real life…weird.)

2 comments:

Chris said...

hahah your movie makes no sense.


and prom was fun

Katie said...

mine:
Opening Credits: "All the Small Things"-Blink 182
Waking Up: "Age Six Racer"-Dashboard Confessional
First Day At School: "Blue"-Eiffel 65
Falling In Love: "My Last Breath" -Evanescence
Breaking Up: "Rebecca" -Pat McGee Band
Senior Prom: "Feel Good Inc" -Gorillaz
Life’s Going Okay: "That Don't Impress Me Much" -Shania Twain
Mental Breakdown: "Rapid Hope Loss" -Dashboard Confessional
Driving: "Day Tripper" -Beatles
Getting Back Together: "The Missing Arm of Viktor Krum" -Harry and the Potters
Wedding Scene: "A Secretary Is Not a Toy" -Broadway Revival Cast
Final Battle: "Death of a Season" -AFI
Death Scene: "Tevye's Monologue" -New Broadway Cast
Funeral Song: "Late in the Evening" -OVAC 2004 All-Star Band
End Credits: "Breakfast at Tiffany's" -Deep Blue Something
What to you think of the person you got this questionnaire from?: "Alright" -Supergrass

...who knows what went on at my senior prom