Friday, December 08, 2006

So it begins...

Last night at 10:00pm marked the beginning of exam hours a.k.a nazi hours. In order to understand why this time period has received such an infamous name, you would have to be in the dorm during these hours. You arent really aloud to communicate, except through sticky notes, and if you have to make a phone call, your best bet would be to leave the building and call. If you get written up for violating the rules of these hours, you owe $10 each time. I guess its not so bad right now...its just....soooooooo quiet. Why do I tell you about this you ask? I dont care if you didnt ask Im going to tell you anyway. This would be the reason that Im not answering my phone as often as I did before. Its going to be on silent alot and if I do answer Ill probably just say, "the nazis. i cant talk." Im not trying to disrespect any victims or survivors of the Holocaust, thats just what people call them. See you after exams!

P.S. please pray for everyone studying for exams and also please remember my professor's husband, and another professor's daughter.

No comments: