Thursday, February 08, 2007

another day another chance...

I decided to update so I that I could yell at Chris for not updating.

So, its the beginning of 2nd semester and how am I doing?
ok. I started my Early experience a few weeks ago and its been pretty cool. What Im really nervous about are the papers for other classes. Theres just a lot. Ive planned some of them earlier this semester in an attempt to end my procrastination problem and its helped a little.

I guess its just hard for me to balance things right now. At the end of last semester, I went to the chapel all the time and would stay in there for a while. Now it just seems that I barely make it in there and its not because I dont have time. I have time to get stuff done and spend some time with friends, but I almost never make it to the chapel. Its just hard for me to sit and focus now. Somethings always distracting me. Sometimes I wish I could go and live in a cave somewhere just to get things back in balance...become a hermit or something,lol. I wish I would just sit and focus on what God is telling me but I havent been able to. I know Hes calling me to something, I just dont have the patience to listen. Its just hard. Please pray for me and all others who are in the same boat.

No comments: