Monday, March 19, 2007

There you go Chris...

Here are a bunch of quotes that I find cute and/or funny. The first three are from movies I really like and the others are from this cool notebook my aunt gave me.

"Don't be someone else's slogan because you are poetry."

"Wow, that's really something Lex. It's freakin' Gone with the Wind."

Vivian Jaffe: "Have you ever transcended space and time?"
Albert Markovski: "Yes. No. Uh, time, not space... No, I don't know what you're talking about."

***************************************************************
"Laughter is a noisy smile"

"Adventure is worthwhile in itself."

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest of men."

"Imagination is the highest kite one can fly."

"Whatever you are be a good one."

"Recall it as often as you wish, a happy memory never wears out."

2 comments:

Regina said...

haha the third one is from superman returns!!

Silverstride said...

you know it!