Saturday, October 27, 2007

Why am I still awake?

Before I begin, Id like to apologize for any weird remarks I might make. I just finished watching the movie "Snatch" and Mickey O'Neill is just great, and Im reaaaaaaally tired...so...yeah.
"Do ya box a little sir, bet you do. ya look lika boxer!" (or however that goes)

What song is in your head?
"Crazy Little Thing Called Love" by Queen. It was playing on the radio earlier and I looove the song!

What is the newest album in your collection?
Well, I actually bought two at the same time by the same band. "Immigrant Road Show" and "Aidan's Orbit." Theyre both by a sweet band named Scythian. I love Celtic music, but these guys are "celtic music with an edge!"

What is the top album on your wish list?
Umm...well, Im not really good at keeping up with new releases but I have been waiting for an old release to cross my line of vision in Walmart sometime..that All American Rejects cd...I dont know what its called, I think its actually their first one. How sad am I?

What is the most recent live music event you have attended?
My school hosted a Scythian concert which is where I heard them for the first time. My friends and I were doing the jig the whole time. And, yes, I do mean the proper jig..just soft shoe though.

What is the top live music event on your wish list?
Not a big concert person unless its a really small concert. That Scythian concert was cool because you could be close to the stage but you could also move to the side and start a jig circle if you wanted (mighty fun...lemme tell ya.

What are the top three albums currently in rotation at your house [room]?
Immigrant Road Show
Aidan's Orbit
Into the Woods soundtrack
(Im really sad)

No comments: