Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rest in peace Heath Ledger

I hope that everyone that went to the March for Life stayed warm and has a safe ride home. I really hate not being able to go but everytime I do, I get really sick on the bus ride home...its not plesant. It really makes me upset that certain news stations dont even cover the march. They act like its not happening but they show the pro-choice march or whatever thats called. I think that along with the march in DC, all of the people that are able should go to New York and stand outside the today show with pro-life shirts and such. I wonder if someone does that already. Well, if not, we could stand outside of all of the different news stations that have the windows that open onto the street (you know that people usually wave through) sorry this is kinda rambling...Im really tired. Goodnight...

No comments: