Thursday, May 01, 2008

Thank you Katie!

I forgot that I had this until tonight. Katie sent this to me before finals last year...I think. I've edited it a little bit.


Silverstride proudly presents Real Men of Genius: Stressed Out College Student During Exam Week.

Today we salute you Stressed Out College Student During Exam Week. As you sit in your lonely cubical in the library, doped up on Starbucks & Adderol, you think to yourself, am I ever going to need to know this stuff in life? The distractions are tempting and you have suddenly diagnosed yourself with ADD, along with advanced delusionary schizophrenia and involuntary narcissistic rage. I'm sure by now you know exactly what everyone is doing because you have checked your buddy list 800 times. Summer break is just days away, and your Prozac prescription will be in tomorrow. So crack open an ice cold *mountain dew*, tyrant of test-taking, because for most of us, Summer will be spent in rehab.

No comments: