Thursday, July 03, 2008

Chopsticks chop chop

Hey everybody howzit going?

I just took my final exam for my first Spanish class and I begin the 2nd part of the class Monday. After that its Spanish 201 in the Fall and Spanish 202 in the Spring....fun times huh...lol.

Im a little bit less depressed from the last post. I think what I need is to go on a vacation, but not the kind that makes me want to do every possible activity and cram every possible tourist spot into that short period.

I believe vacations should be about relaxing. You know what I mean...sleeping in, having a late breakfast or early lunch and then just seeing where the day leads you.

Theres nothing wrong with having a special day on which you plan to go to some historic spot or whatever but I hate to be rushed when its supposed to be a holiday.

I havent actually been on an official vacation for a while...theres just no time for everyone to go. Hopefully Ill be able to do something at the end of summer after my class is over and Im done with work....we'll see.

Till then, till then, I am as I ever was and ever shall be yours, yours, yours, yours, yours....
Saltpeter...John
Pins....Abigail
For God's sake John sit down!

No comments: