Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sing it Ohio

I apologize...I haven't posted in a while. I know all of my readers were on a hunger strike until I posted again...lol, so here goes...

Classes started today. I really don't feel like the semester has started...its strange. Maybe its because I took summer classes and worked all summer...I really don't feel like I had a summer either so...what can you do.

I was thinking about atheism the other day and I have no idea how those people get out of bed in the morning. Not to be depressing but, really, if there is no real purpose to all of this and when we die we just don't exist anymore what is the point. My goodness! This would be some sick joke delivered by some being that, in their minds, doesn't exist.

Thank goodness for faith! Without it...the world would be a depressing place. Thank you God! :)

No comments: