Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Life- Are You Worthy?

Where will it end?

I hope this link works...

Did you think you could ignore this issue?

The fact of the matter is that these people will continue to determine who is not fit to have life. It starts with the vulnerable of course, but trust me, if we don't stop this culture of death soon, the number of people seen as "unworthy of life" will increase.

If you are selfish enough not to think of the innocent babies and elderly that are being told they don't deserve to live, you could always look to yourself. Would the pro-choice fans say that you are worthy of life?
___________________________________________________________

My Mom just reminded me of another twist to this idea....I wouldn't be alive!
Are you the 3rd child?
Thanks for my life Mom and Dad! :)

No comments: