Thursday, April 16, 2009

Papers to write, sleep to miss

Howdy ya'll!

I have no idea why I decided to start the post that way. Maybe I was inspired by the wild west...who knows...I don't.

Anyway, this semester is quickly coming to an end whether I'm ready to admit or not. Don't get me wrong, I'll be happy to be done with certain classes, but this also means that papers and finals are hanging over me like...well, papers and finals. I could have said an "old/dead goose" or whatever the phrase is, but I'm not that type of a person. Poor goose.

This summer should be interesting. It won't really be a break because I'll hopefully be taking a bunch of classes so I don't need to worry about them later. I'm looking forward to some of them like History of Greece and History of Russia...they should be muy interesante!

I'd love to go on an official vacation like some people do, but then I think I'm being selfish. Other people in the world are just trying to survive and would love to have an education or job like I have, and I'm just complaining because I need to get up early. What's wrong with me? I need to stop complaining.

To end this random post....I thought I'd share this clip from Britain's Got Talent.

No comments: