Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Journal Post

Hello again,
I'm sorry to post another "journal entry" but I can't think of any links or anything I want to post on here...you will just have to deal.

It's summer...well not technically I guess...but I've been taking summer classes. I just finished Ancient Greece which was very interesting as I had anticipated. I've actually been talking to people about how cool the hoplite phalanx is...yeah...it's that cool. Now I'm in History of Russia and it should also be quite beneficial. After that class is over, I'll be taking Cultural Anthropology until the end of July.

All of these classes are great and I'm happy to get the credits out of the way for next year, I just feel like if I don't take a fun break in there somewhere I'll just freak out :)

I do have a conference that I will be attending this month, I just wish that I could go on vacation somewhere.

Now I know what you are thinking, I recently said that I shouldn't complain about not going on vacation because of all the people that are striving just to survive in the world. Sometimes I think it would be good to go on a mission trip during the summer to help these people.

So, yeah. That's my life right now. I was very blessed to attend another Ordination and a first Mass recently, and they were both wonderful. It was so nice to spend time with these newly Ordained priests and also the seminarians that will be ordained shortly. I think the Diocese will be in good hands. Please pray for the seminarians and more vocations.

No comments: