Sunday, April 17, 2005

Pineapple cake

I just like to take the time to say...IM FINSHED WITH MY TERM PAPER! YAY!!!!!!! I dont know how Im going to do, I mean i got a 96 on the rough draft but Im not sure if shes going to grade with 50% more detail or something. Well, now that im done i can start listening to the newsies cd again. yay! I didnt really want it to shape any of my historical aspects cuz its not all true. Like, the thing in the movie where they just raise the price suddenly, that didnt happen that way. Hearst and Pulitzer raised the price during the Spanish-American war when it was easy to sell the papers, what made the newsies mad was when they didnt lower it to the original price. And of course some new people were added. Hmm..I know too much about this. Oh, by the way, thanks to Chris who gave me the title 4 this post. I cant wait to see your star wars movie!!!ok, gtg! cya!later days!

2 comments:

Chris said...

THANKS 4 HELPING ME


a w00t for manderz

Chris said...

I can't wait for the day that i realize that 1) the band camp doc is done and shown and 2) the movie is done and we're about to show it to people. that will be awesome.