Friday, April 07, 2006

You can't take the sky from me

So, I just finnished watching the entire season of Firefly. It was pretty cool, its a cool concept. The only thing that was messed up was the whole companion thing but the rest was really funny. It had a lot of humor, mostly the kind people wouldnt get in the movie unless you watched the whole season. I havent seen serenity yet but Im hoping it will be really good, now that I know the background. Prom's coming, mydress is yellow and reminds people (Chris) of cake. Finally, to finish more randomness, I was watching the Mark Twain Humor Award thing to Steve Martin last night. It was realy funny. He was giving his speech at the end and said that he really loved a quote of Mark Twains and he wrote it down to get it right, "Whatever you do, for goodness sakes, dont name a prize after me!"

No comments: