Friday, December 07, 2007

Forgive me

I guess I lied. I am posting something else, I mean other than the st. finals thing. Finals started today and it was quite a frantic morning!

I got up really early this morning (after going to bed at about 3) to study for the 3 tests I had today (well, study more the I had before )but I forgot to keep track of the time. My first exam started at 8:30 and when I looked at the clock, it was 8:25. I got up and ran out the door to class.

Today wasnt the best day to be late because it is slippy out there! Im lucky I didnt slip and become really late!While I was dashing through the snow, I decided to call Katie and catch her up to speed on my day. Im not sure what the message sounds like but its gotta be pretty funny. I was practically running to Egan, trying not to slip and break my neck while leaving the message...as I said to her voicemail "this is not an ideal situation."
Well, to make a long story short (too late), I got there at 8:32 and they hadnt even started yet, so I was fine.

1 comment:

Katie said...

The message was quite amusing. Your exclamation of "THIS IS NOT AN IDEAL SITUATION" totally made my day :)