Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Take that Michael!!!!!!

I took this from his blog!!!!

How big is your bed? Annoyingly short. I feel like Will Ferrel in Elf.

What are you listening to right now?
Nothing right now, I was just listening to Celtic Woman on my Ipod.

What was the last thing drank?
Water

Last person you hugged?
My Mom or my dog...

How is the weather right now?
Pretty nice but still a little chilly.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My Mom

Favorite type of Food?
I like a lot of different things but I dont like sea food.

Do you wear contacts/glasses? I sometimes wear glasses, but I wish I could wear contacts.

Favorite holiday? I like most holidays. I love Christmas b/c of the atmosphere but Easter has the best Masses and Halloween is just a fun time.

Favorite Season? Spring/Summer.

Last Movie you Watched? A movie about George Gerswhin but I dunno what it was called.

What books are you reading?
The Two Towers.

Piercings? Nope, not even my ears.

Favorite Movie?
I really cant pick a favorite.

Favorite College Football Team?
Dont watch a lot of college football.

What were you doing before filling this out?
Stressing out about the housing fair.

Any pets? Smokey the dog, Mumble the fish, and Amigo the snail.

Dogs or cats? Dogs.

Favorite Flower? Red roses.

Who would you like to see right now? All of my family and friends.

Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes, but only at pop cans.

Do you like to travel by plane? I never have but I hope Ill be ok when I do.

Right-handed or Left-handed? Southpaw all the way!!!! Well, I do use my right hand for scissors.

If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
Ireland/Scotland (Billy Boyd could give a tour)/Poland/New Zealand but Id pick up my brothers,Mom and Dad, and some friends on the way. I wouldnt go by myself.

Do you have a tattoo? Nope.

Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
No, but I do watch some cartoons when theres nothing on. I love Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends!

Are you 18? over.

What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Smokey and Phil the fish... :( I miss Phil/Fillet.

Did you get enough sleep last night?
I havent gotten enough sleep since pre-school.

First thing you thought about this morning?
I'll just sleep for 10 more minutes....zzzzz

What do you have handy at your bedside?
Water, Two Towers, Tissues, alarm clock and flashlight.

Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes.

Favorite hangout? Wherever friends are as long as its not standing in a parking lot when its negative degrees with people saying, "where do you wanna go? I dunno, where do you wanna go?"

Things you can't live without?
Besides things that a human needs to survive thats including God...um, family/friends, books, music..stuff, a phone.

Favorite song?
Can pick just one.

What are you afraid of? Lots of things: letting people down, death of people I love and my own, Chuck Norris, Scott Hahn...need I say more?

Are you a giver or a taker? Both, usually I dont like to take things.

What are your nicknames? Mitch Blue, Silverstride, Manderz, Amanda-per-da-fra (or however katie says it), Fierce Eyes, Goose, Talonz, and many more.

Stuck on a deserted island and could only take one thing?
Besides survival stuff, lots of books. Im just keeping what Mike said. Oh, and a way to get home.

Favorite tv commercial? Hard to pick. I like a lot of them.

First thing you'll save in a fire? People, pictures, dunno.

What are your favorite colors? Silver, blue,green,pink.

What are the things you always take with you?
Cell, wallet, keys, rosary, tissues, glasses, Advil.

What did you wanna be when you were a kid?
Archaeologist.

Do you usually look at the clock when it turns 11:11?
Sometimes...why? I like it when it turns 12:34.

The color of your bedsheets? Purple.

What do you think about before you go to bed? What I have to do tomorrow an what Im going to wear.

Something you didn't expect to happen today?
I didnt expect to be this stressed about the housing fair. Grrrrr!

No comments: