Saturday, January 15, 2011

I haven't updated in a while, so here goes..something..

I'm back at school now with a whole new semester of classes. It feels strange being back here and especially with the new schedule. After one semester of grad school under my belt I can make some observations. In grad school, they kind of assume you know all of the procedure and such. Don't get me wrong, I like not being treated like I'm in preschool when it comes to finding forms and the like, but sometimes I feel like there should be some advice available.

I can say, for sure, that my head as not in the game after Thanksgiving break. My Grandma suddenly passed away during the Thanksgiving weekend. I know I still haven't come to terms with it, but I'm really trying. I came back to school after that break, but I left my heart at home.

After getting very sick and finally taking my last final I was able to come home.

Christmas break went fast (too fast). After going home late because of a snow delay for my exam, I went straight to work at the bakery which was very therapeutic after so much turmoil over Thanksgiving break and with my exams.

After Christmas, we had a sort of talent show with friends and I decided to honor my Grandma there by singing a Polish Christmas carol with my brother. It seemed only fitting because she had spent Christmas with the birthday Boy this year.

No comments: