Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sophia

There is no possible way to describe how wonderful my Grandma was and how much I will miss her, but I will begin by saying that she had so much love to go around. She made everyone feel welcome and always put others before herself. In public, she was a quiet woman with a loving smile with eyes that gave the glimmer of wisdom and excitement from her many adventures of youth. In private, with family, she showed her humor and sacrificed everything to provide for her loved ones. Even these words don't seem enough to capture the glimpse of Heaven that was my Grandmother, but they are the best I can do at the moment. I love you Grandma and I miss you so much!

Dzisiaj w Betlejem



SUNSET and evening star,
And one clear call for me!
And may there be no moaning of the bar,
When I put out to sea,

But such a tide as moving seems asleep,
Too full for sound and foam,
When that which drew from out the boundless deep
Turns again home.

Twilight and evening bell,
And after that the dark!
And may there be no sadness of farewell,
When I embark;

For tho’ from out our bourne of Time and Place
The flood may bear me far,
I hope to see my Pilot face to face
When I have crossed the bar.

(Crossing the Bar - Tennyson)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know how much your Grandma loved you. Now she is in heaven and praying for you everyday.