Thursday, June 02, 2005

Im a little tired.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well...........why do I always start my posts out with "well," thats boring. Let me start over.

Huzza! Thats better! So, I really need to get my saxophone fixed soon. I cant keep putting "band"-aids on it to fix it. Ha! Get it..."band" aids! Ha ha ha...sigh*. I know that only a few people read this but I suggest that everyone should listen to the Matt Maher cd, "welcome to life." Its really good! Hmm, some people are on aol...I would welcome a conversation if one were to begin but Im not in the mood to begin one. Sad, huh? Oh yeah, its the last day of school...yay. I guess Im not too happy because one- I start work tomorrow, and two- its raining!:( Sometimes I like rain, but when Im already sad, it doesnt help. Ive been thinking about band camp, I hope everything goes ok. 4:16 and all's well! Sigh* my had hurts, this whole post is quite depressing. I should stop being so sad, actually Im not really as sad as I am tired. Il be fine tomorrow. Huzza! :)

2 comments:

Regina said...

I'm really sorry I broke your instrument! Lol it's still wearing band aids? lol aw I hope it feels better!!!!

Silverstride said...

No, its ok Reggie, I dont even think youre the one that really broke it. I mean, when that happened I think it had already been bent, that accident just called it to my attention. Dont worry about it! Ive done worse!