Friday, June 03, 2005

Non- Carbonated

That's what my bottle of water is! Non-carbonated! Whatever. So I started work today. It wasnt too bad. I mean, it seemed like the day would never end but other than that, it was good.There were alot of memorable moments such as what we found in one of the dorms.What happens is, all of the bosses have radios to contact eachother and their crew, and as you have guessed, each crew has one or two radios. Its kinda fun to listen to some of the calls and todays was great.
Radio calls:
My crew-
"Ryan to John" (John is our boss)
John-
"Yeah Ryan go ahead"
Crew-
"Uh...John, weve found the source of the smell"
John-(while standing in the physical plant with all of the crew bosses listening)
"What is it?"
Crew-
"Its the smell of death!"(Someone in the background)
"Well, the color is blue/red/green/wood grain/ magenta..."
John-(laughing)
"Be there in a sec."
I guess you had to be there. Lol! I hate calling on the radio, but I had to call today cuz eveyone else I was with was scared.(Jess and clone) What was funny about it was that Katie was at the phy. plant talking to John when I called.
Radio call:
Me-
"Manda to John"
John-
"Go ahead Manda"
Me-
"Um, the whole crew is here and we dont know what to do/where to go next..."
Lol! Fun times!
Oh yeah, whats the name of that vacuum cleaner again? (If you werent there, youll have to ask me about the vacuum and maybe Ill tell you :). Ok, love ya bye bye! Later days!

2 comments:

Silverstride said...

Oh I forgot to add this. I just took a 3 hour nap! I never take naps cuz I always end a little zoned out after but I think Im ok.
Were waiting for the chirp, chirp chirp.........My name is Rihard Henry Lee, Virginia is my home...and may my horses to to glue if I cant deliver unto you, a resolution on independency! Maybe I am a little out of it.....zzzzzzzz

Regina said...

JEEZE!!! You beat my record of the longest nap! haha!